Join Now and Get the Rest of the Year Free!
Join CSIA today and you'll gain immediate access to a full range of member benefits for the remainder of 2019, in addition to all of 2020. That means the sooner you join, the more value you'll get!
Join Now >>
Integrator Member Benefits
|Partner Member Benefits
|Best Practices: Elevate your business with the CSIA Best Practices and Benchmarks, the industry standard for successful management of a system integration business.
||Networking: Get to know the system integrators who have shown a commitment to professional excellence via several channels, including annual Executive Conference.
|Industrial Automation Exchange: Reach potential customers and connect with supplier partners with your free upgrade to a Bronze-level profile and access to additional features on the Industrial Automation Exchange.
||Industrial Automation Exchange: Reach potential customers and connect with integrators with your free upgrade to a Bronze-level profile and access to additional features on the Industrial Automation Exchange. Have a system integrator partner program? Feature your program and a list of your partners on your profile!
|Marketing tools: Ramp up your marketing efforts with dozens of tools to promote your business and position yourself as an expert in system integration. Tools include slides, news release templates, and quick-start guides.
||Exhibit: Meet face-to-face with top decision makers in the industry when you participate in the annual Executive Conference.
|Insurance: Get insurance that is tailor-made for system integrators with CSIA Insurance, including property, workers compensation and employment practices liability.
||Collaboration: Develop opportunities for new clients and projects with top-notch system integrators.
|CSIA Pulse: Access relevant business metrics instantly with this financial benchmarking program designed specifically for system integrators.
||Online Community: Join the discussion in the Open Forum, a place where integrator and partner members share ideas, ask questions and build social networks.
|Salary Survey: Take the mystery out of industry compensation standards when you dive into this online tool that allows you to benchmark compensation practices.
||Sponsorship: Gain name recognition and support the CSIA mission when you take advantage of an array of sponsorship opportunities.
|Legal Services: Manage your legal risk with your automatic complimentary enrollment in the CSIA Legal Plan, giving you access to quality legal advice from lawyers who understand your industry.
||Host a webinar: Share what you know and gain exposure with system integrators when you host a webinar that showcases your expertise, thought leadership and how you can bring value to the system integrator community.
How do I know what type of CSIA membership I need?
- Control system integrators are independent companies or independent divisions of larger entities that use industrial automation equipment and software from multiple automation manufacturers in the implementation of their projects.To be a CSIA member*, integrators must:
- Be engaged in control system integration primarily for design, programming and commissioning.
- Provide integration services primarily with its own personnel.
- Agree to comply with CSIA bylaws, rules and regulations.
*Applicant may be asked to provide financial data and be interviewed by CSIA members to verify that the applicant meets eligibility requirements.
- To be a member of CSIA, partners must be:
- A for-profit business entity that primarily manufactures and/or markets industrial automation products, control hardware or control software to multiple independent system integrators.
- A business that provides products or services to control system integrators.