Quality legal advice from lawyers who understand your industry
If you are a CSIA member, you are automatically enrolled, at no charge, in the CSIA Legal Plan, administered by Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP. Faegre Drinker has served as general counsel to CSIA for more than a decade.
With roots dating back to 1849 and 22 offices located in the U.S., U.K. and China, the law firm is one of the 50 largest in the U.S. with more than 1,300 attorneys and consultants solving clients’ most complex transactional, litigation and regulatory challenges.
The automation, system integration and robotics lawyers at Faegre Drinker understand the legal and compliance issues affecting your industry.
As a service to CSIA, many specific legal services are provided to CSIA members for free, for a flat fee or at discounted rates. Highlights include:
- Free simple question-and-answer sessions with a Faegre Drinker automation lawyer
- Free -- or significantly discounted -- review and update of standard company contract/terms and conditions
- Flat-fee basic risk assessments for customer-provided contracts
- Discounted preparation of contract templates, revisions and negotiation of customer-provided contracts, and dispute resolution services
- Discounted employment services, including preparation of customized employee handbooks and non-compete agreements
- Flat-fee patent analysis and provisional patent applications and trademark registrations
To learn more, please visit the CSIA Legal Plan on the Faegre Drinker website or email CSIALegal@FaegreDrinker.com.