CSIA has migrated to a new association management system (AMS). Therefore, for security purposes, you need to set up a new account with a unique password.
Here's how to do it.
1. Navigate to https://portal.controlsys.org/.
2. Click "Set up Account." (Note: The "forgot password" function WILL NOT WORK until you've created a password in the new system. You must first set up your account.)
3. Enter the email address associated with your account, most likely it is the email address at which you receive emails from CSIA, typically your work email address.
4. Select a password for your account and click "Continue."
5. You will be sent an email and asked to verify your email address by clicking n the link in the email. This ensures you have a valid email address. Please note that it may take a while for the email to come through. Also, be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your email box.
6. Now you can log in with your new password and set up your account. While you are there, please take a minute to make sure your information is current and accurate -- both for you and your organization (if you are the primary contact).
If you see any updates to the contacts list for your organization, contact CSIA staff.
This is also a good time to review your CSIA profile (for yourself and your company page) on the CSIA Industrial Automation Exchange to check the information is current there as well.
The membership database fuels the Exchange but not all fields are two-way integrated so it's possible that the information is correct in one place but not the other.
Need help? Contact staff at email@example.com. Or call at 847-686-2245.