In the past, there was one way to connect PLCs to plant databases and enterprise servers
to leverage cloud and business systems for metrics monitoring, analytics, high-speed sorting, and recipe downloads.
That connectivity was a custom-coded and IT solution including a PC, custom software coding, and protocol translation.
The problem: Custom connectivity is fragile, it’s a support hassle, and the software coding and interruptions never end since you are always learning as you go.
The solution: Rockwell has gotten smart when it comes to OT/IT convergence
and partnered with Softing to provide a built-for-purpose, in-chassis, industrial OT/IT connectivity solution.
Now, there’s a growing shift away from the custom IT, custom integrated, PC & coding solution when it comes to connecting industrial PLCs to IT business systems. The solution now is a no-code, no-PC, and no OPC protocol translation solution using a Logix in-chassis module called tManager to connect the Rockwell PLCs to SQL databases, which is the connectivity enabler for these IIoT solutions.
Attend this session and in just 45 minutes you’ll learn how to:
- Connect Rockwell PLCs to SQL databases without writing code, without a PC in the middle, and without OPC protocol translation so you can easily deliver track and trace, high speed sorting, and other solution applications
- Quote and scope projects more accurately
- Deliver scalable projects
- Deliver projects that are easier to support
- Preserve your customers’ product secrets
If you work with Rockwell PLCs and deliver track and trace, high-speed sorting, quality monitoring, metrics monitoring, analytics, dashboards, or recipe download solutions, then this presentation is for you.