SAVE THE DATE! Registration information coming soon!
2022 is winding down, and it is time to prepare for the challenges, ongoing uncertainties, and opportunities of 2023. During this 90-minutes virtual keynote presentation, you will take a deep dive into consumer trends and market opportunities, pricing issues, labor constraints, and production costs.
With each topic, you will walk away with practical business responses, tactics, and strategies to maximize market potential and company preparedness.
This presentation will also:
- Assess business demand for 2023 and into 2024.
- Look at ITR’s key leading indicators that clearly foretell upcoming cyclical turns in the economy and markets.
- Reveal relevant market outlooks and discuss issues that have an impact on your profitability via resource allocation, budgets, expectations and strategic planning.
- Discuss interest rate trends and other financial market trends, including the latest information on stock market performance.
- Provide insight regarding inflation, supply chain and international trends that impact your business.
In short, you will be armed and ready with what you need to plan for the future.
Note: This event is members only, but if you are a member, anyone on your team is welcome to attend.
About the Speaker
Lauren Saidel-Baker is an experienced speaker and economist. She is responsible for providing reliable industry and company forecasts, presentations, webinars and economic consulting services to small businesses, trade associations and Fortune 500 companies across a spectrum of industries. Lauren's experience in finance supports her commanding grasp of ITR Economics' programs and subscriptions and their practical applications.